CHARTER JETS PROGRAM
CUSTOMER PROGRAM OUTLINE
MERLIN1’s Charter Jets Program is attractive because of its simplicity and focus on customer service. Program clients receive priority over one-off charter customers and will never be refused an aircraft charter request. We value our long-term client relationships and will find a way to fulfill any requests you may have.
The program pricing structure is all-in, one-way, and designed to eliminate empty flight leg charges should your trip be over multiple days. There are no crew fees or overnight charges. A flat rate-per-occupied hour means that you are getting the best value possible.
If you would like to learn more about the Charter Jets Program, please contact us today.
- Our fleet consists entirely of Citation 650s, a luxurious midsize jet. It features stand-up cabin comfort for eight people, a private lavatory, nonstop range to either U.S. coast, and 60 cubic feet of luggage capacity.
- MERLIN1’s operational footprint is throughout North and Central America, and the Caribbean.
- Flight hours are sold in blocks of 25.
- Pricing is all-in, one-way, and designed to eliminate empty flight leg charges should the trip be over multiple days. For instance, if you fly to Telluride and stay for five days or five weeks, you are only charged for the occupied flight legs, usually four to five hours round trip from anywhere in South Texas.
- The only incremental charges are international handling fees.
- The term length of our program agreement is 12 months with a 90-day grace period.
- Insurance coverage is $50 million.
- In-flight catering is included.
- 10% discount for same-day round trips.
- We own all our aircraft so there are no issues with aircraft owners canceling charter flights.
- We have been in business since 2007 and have a perfect safety record.
- We are the largest locally-owned private charter jet company in the greater San Antonio area.